What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small data file stored on your computer when you visit a website. There is no personal information in cookies, they cannot contain viruses and are not in themselves dangerous.
The data file saves information that can be used the next time you visit the website. Some of these cookies are necessary for the website to work properly. Other cookies are convenient for the guest; they remember your user name and things like language settings in a safe way. Cookies saves you from having to enter the same information each time you visit a website.
To protect your privacy and prevent your data from being lost or illegally disclosed to a third party, Diaccessories has taken the necessary organizational and technical measures.
Cookies from Google Analytics
How to Turn Off Cookies
You can disable cookies by changing the settings of your browser. This is very easy. Please note: If you disable cookies your user name and password will no longer be stored on any website.
- Click the menu button and choose .
- Select the panel.
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
- Select the Privacy tab, and under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies (or the bottom to allow all cookies), and then select OK.
- On your computer, open Google Chrome.
- At the top-right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click Content settings.
- Use the “Cookies” section to change your settings:
- To allow first-party and third-party cookies, choose Allow local data to be set.
- To block all cookies, choose Block sites from setting any data. When you use this setting, most sites that require you to sign in won’t work.
- Open Safari.
- Choose ‘Preferences,’ then click ‘Privacy’.
- Select ’Block cookies and other website data’.
Your privacy is immensely important to us. We respect your privacy and we will only pass your data on to our partners, e.g. shipping companies or postal services, to the extend that it is necessary to complete or deliver your order. Personal data is collected to complete your purchase. If you place an order with us, we request certain personal data such as your name, address and email in order to process and ship your order.
You are entitled to, upon request, to be given any data we have on you and to object to a registration of data. If you require access to the data we have on you at DIACCESSORIES, please contact our customer service. If the data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you are entitled to have the data corrected or deleted.
Protection of Personal Data
According to the Danish Act on Processing of Personal Data personal data must be kept secure and confidential. We save your data on computers with limited access and always bearing in mind your user rights. However, we can not guarantee a 100 percent security in data transfer via the Internet. This means that there is always a risk of unauthorized persons gaining access to data when data is sent and stored electronically. Thus, you submit your personal data at your own risk. DIACCESSORIES keeps your personal data and any relevant buyer’s information for 5 years according to the Danish Bookkeeping Act.
This document was last updated June 28th 2017.